Senior Order Management Specialist
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
NTT is looking for a Senior Order Management to join our sales operations team on a permanent position.
The Senior Order Management Billing Specialist will provide high level operational support to the National Sales teams. Main duties are to work closely with the Sales Support and Purchasing Teams to upload priority and complex orders into SAP, manage backorder reports, sales order management, forecast management and assist with client queries and escalation management. Additional duties are (but not limited to): assist the Order & Billing Manager with workflow management, cross training, system testing, work instruction review and special projects as directed.
Working at NTT
The role will have varied responsibilities:
- Accurately upload priority and complex client Purchase Orders ensuring all details are matching between client PO and internal sales order.
- Escalate & expedite urgent orders with NTT Purchasing Team and Sales/Project Teams to ensure delivery time frames are met.
- Work with NTT Purchasing Team to ensure any order issues are resolved in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure all vendor requirements are met prior to order upload to enable order to be processed by the vendor correctly the first time.
- Manage all aspects of the Sales Order Cycle. This includes: monitoring ETA’s against client and project schedules, manage stock on hand, order amendments, sourcing alternate suppliers, releasing product deliveries, co-ordinating project hardware billings, sourcing proof of delivery confirmation and forecasting.
- Liaise with clients and any relevant internal staff to carry out logistical functions for project sales orders, includes raising staging requests, internal stock transfers, deliveries and handling of third party stock, forward stock movements to vendors in advance and provide advanced notification for all equipment to be staged.
- Stand in as ‘second in charge’ in the absence of the Order & Billing Mgr.
- Assist with End of Period co-ordination activities (end of month, quarter, year).
- Assist with distribution of daily workflow activities.
- Assist team members with escalations and problem resolution as required.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience in End to End complex order processing in a B2B sales environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Experience with SAP or Salesforce will be highly regarded.