Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
NTT’s mission is to collaborate with clients to create technology solutions that give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world and allow them to succeed.
We are seeking a highly experienced Dynamics 365 (CRM) Architect to play a leading role in delivering complex projects, contribute to presales initiatives and drive a high-performance culture. This is a permanent opportunity based in our Brisbane CBD office.
Your day at NTT
- Establish technical governance structure and act as a design authority on technical issues within the practice.
- Exposure across the design, development, configuration, customization and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions.
- Undertake a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
- Actively participate in the sales cycle engaging with clients, shaping solutions, completing tender responses, estimating delivery efforts and delivering demonstrations.
- Shape innovative Microsoft-focused solutions across the NTT business spanning digital solutions, data and analytics, infrastructure and managed services.
- Foster relationships with Clients and prospects identifying and driving opportunities.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven track record in leading large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- Hands-on consulting across functional, design and architecture domains with Dynamics 365/CRM and broader Power Platform.
- A desire to initiate and drive transformational change with clients and internal teams.
- A strong relationship with Microsoft and the Business Applications teams.
- Proven experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery methods.
- Previous system integration experience (including data migration).