In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Reporting into EGM and CISO, you will be engaging as a Product Manager and drive vendor negotiations for the company.
You will have a strong technical knowledge of software management and distribution, vulnerability and patching management. This is an initial 6-month engagement with a view to go Permanent.
Your day-day involves
- Governance, assurance and day to day strategic guidance on Aged Vulerability program as Product Manager with Service Manager as support
- Weekly Patch management updates, Desktop Vulnerability daily call – Continuing to track and manage
- Management of Adobe Renewal including Adobe Fortnightly review meeting, putting together risk documents and Adobe Product workshops
- SWD SLA review - Leaning in daily on SWD Incidents and Ongoing SWD governance
- Finance Meetings on Cost
- SCCM to Qualys Reconciliation – Ongoing
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Relevant experience as a Product Manager with technical knowledge of software management and distribution, vulnerability and patching management.
- Proven track record Vendor Management and reporting
- Understands the programs and processes involved across different vendors
- Excellent Communication Skills