Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking Business Analyst to work for one of our clients within the financial domain. There is a 6 month contract (per day rate) or 12 month (fixed term) option available. A Senior BA with an Infrastructure background will be ideal for this opportunity in Melbourne.
Your day at NTT
- Ensure technical, business and asset owner requirements, impacts, roadmaps are understood, documented, and agreed with alignment to ensure efficient project delivery.
- Develop or update Operation Runbooks and other handover wiki pages for BAU teams supporting new capabilities
- Provide consultancy to business teams for strategic and tactical initiatives
- Ensure all personal project deliverables align to governance standards
- Work collaboratively with project and change teams to proactively manage and deliver successful program outcomes
- Take ownership of allocated work and the end-to-end definition of to-be processes/environments across the impacted business units and external vendors, delivering on time and to quality expectations
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze business processes and workflows
- Ability to lead and facilitate requirements workshops
- Experience in working with Vendors
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies