Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking SENIOR SITECORE DEVELOPER to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting Digital client’s project on-site in Brisbane CBD.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience in Sitecore Development
- Experience in modern API and web application design patterns.
- Experience in Architecture, Planning, and Implementing Sitecore personalization.
- Demonstrated expertise in the implementation of new sites and components in Sitecore 9 utilising the following key technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC
- REST APIs
- Glass Mapper
- Sitecore Analytics – Personalisation, Goals, A/B testing, xConnect
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile system development lifecycle.
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools