Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA.
We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
NTT’s mission is to collaborate with clients to create technology solutions that give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world and allow them to succeed.
We are seeking a highly experienced Full stack .Net Developer to join our growing team and drive excellent customer outcomes.
If you enjoy getting hands-on and up to date with the latest technologies including, Azure, .Net (Framework & Core), Bootstrap and leading front-end frameworks (Vue/Angular/React) then this role is for you.
Your day at NTT
- Working within an Agile development environment as a key member of the core team.
- Architecting and Developing solutions using a mix of front end and back end skills.
- Delivering development projects to agreed specification, budget and schedule.
- Delivering solution documentation as needed.
- Undertake a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
- Keep up to date with relevant technology developments and leading practices.
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project lifecycle.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in the full-stack development.
- Experience in a server-side web development using .Net (Web Api & MVC).
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools.
- Experience with Open API (Swagger) would be nice to have.
- Experience in Architecting and Implementing Cloud base solutions on Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.
Join NTT and explore the world of opportunities.