Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
A unique opportunity to join NTT’s data team on their exciting journey. The Associate Data Consultant transforms data into insights that drive business value using data analytics, data visualization and data modelling techniques and technologies. They turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
Your day at NTT
- Analyse complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in relevant datasets to locate influences.
- Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Define, develop, enhance, and track metrics and dashboard requirements to deliver results and provide insight and recommendations on trends.
- Use advanced data analysis and tools to ensure analytics are valid, meaningful, and provide actionable and comprehensive insights.
- Support the team to help them answer strategic questions, make insightful data driven business decisions and properly design new initiatives.
- Provide technical advice, consultation, and knowledge to others within the relevant teams.
- Provide support to address and resolve business issues.
- Create relevant reports and present on trends
- Analyse data across various platforms, including social media and present trends and patterns.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience working in data and analytics space addressing real life data challenges.
- Good experience working with data collection tools and software like Azure data products, PowerBI, SQL, etc.
- Experience working with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Experience producing Excel-based reporting.