Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our large Melbourne based Digital domain as a Solution Architect in our CRM team. As an accomplished senior leader, you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will also work with not-for-profits, government and medium to large scale organisations to improve the way they work, engage with their customers and drive cost out of service delivery. We are kicking off our new and exciting journey as we rethink and look to disrupt ourselves and the industry and are looking for key people to help build the foundations and momentum for sustainable success.
What we are looking for:
- You are customer obsessed. Like, really obsessed.
- You love selling the vision and a measurable outcome.
- You love pursuing new and driving meaningful existing relationships with clients
- You can continually demonstrate the business value through investment in customer experiences. Including, the development of sustainable strategies that allow organisations to enrich their understanding of their customers.
- You know how to develop and drive the productisation of services that differentiate your business as leaders in the industry.
- Are entrepreneurial in nature and confident in creating new business opportunities and account strategies.
- You live and breathe agile.
- You demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Strong background in designing MS CRM dynamics driven solutions ideally in a consulting environment.
- Are a passionate leader and an innovative thinker that continually pushes the boundaries of experience design to ensure we meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- Have a strong appetite for strategy, data, customer experience to ensure solutions are engaging, relevant and exceed the customers’ expectations and desired business results.
- Have proven expertise in leading organisations to build the strategy, capabilities and the change momentum required to build commercial futures in the digital age.
- Have an innate ability to not only understand the customer problems, but to design the future state which aligns an organisation with the exact technologies and processes to enable new experiences.
- Experience in building solutions in Microsoft Azure is a bonus