In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Network Engineer reporting to the operations manager. This person will be focused on responsible for the day to day operational administration, implementation, development, documentation, testing, and maintenance of LAN and WAN networks, routers, switches and firewall solutions across the cpmpany.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Cisco CCNA certification.
- Operational experienced and proficient in Cisco networking
- Operational experience with Cisco Prime and Cisco DCNM management platforms
- Knowledge of RIP and BGP protocols
- Cisco Wireless Access Points
- Familiarity with SDN & SDDC technologies and their applications
- Experience with Nexus 9K and VXLAN
- Solid Routing and Switching skills
- Familiarity with L4-7 services integration in a data centre environment