Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
A rare opportunity to join our Melbourne based Digital business as a Senior Delivery Lead has become available.
As an accomplished senior leader, you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will also work across industries which include retail, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, government and medium to large scale organisations to improve the way they work, engage with their customers and drive cost out of service delivery.
Your day at NTT:
As a Senior Delivery Lead, you’ll have 3 key areas of focus – Customers, Business and Projects.
- Selling and designing the vision and a measurable outcome.
- Pursuing new and driving meaningful existing relationships with clients.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of Agile delivery methods and processes.
- Assist and drive new business development, including leading the solution approach for an opportunity, pitching to C level executives and assisting with business case creation.
- Design and deliver complex software solutions.
- Live and breathe agile. Based on your deep practical knowledge, you understand that it’s not just a process, but a mindset as well.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience spanning a range of project sizes employing End-to-End Agile project delivery methods.
- A demonstrable track record of success supporting and delivering complex Application Development projects utilising various delivery methodologies.
- High level understanding of stakeholder management and influencing customers and senior management.
- Demonstrates strong communication, engagement and influencing skills.
- Has the ability to consult directly with customers and offer strategic advice to enable objectives.
- Can show strong understanding of commercial risks and project financials and how these can influence client decisions.