Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This is a Part-time role working 2/3 days a week from our client location and assist with the ongoing project work as the team is moving to Adobe.
If you are an experienced Sitecore and Microsoft .NET developer who thrives within challenging projects, read on.
Your day at NTT
- Implementing new functionality using out-of-the-box facilities of Sitecore CMS (9.0 onwards), and other systems, and add extensions using scripting and non-scripting languages; build custom solutions where out-of-the-box is not enough.
- Enhancing and improving DevOps related processes such as automated unit and functionality testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Analysing potential solutions and determine which is most efficient to meet the requirements of the request
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Excellent working knowledge of and experience in Sitecore 9.0 desirable
- Awareness of new Sitecore technologies such as JSS along with experience in upgrading Sitecore
- Strong .NET web development experience using MVC
- Experience running customer workshops, requirements gathering and developing appropriate documentation
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience working in large scale enterprise environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with mainstream development methodologies and frameworks including Agile
- Sitecore certifications strongly desirable