Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Commercial Manager to join our Managed Services business unit in Brisbane. Based in our CBD office on a 12 month fixed term engagement, you will lead commercial considerations across customer opportunities, aimed at safeguarding the financial integrity of those propositions and proactively identifying opportunities for competitive advantage. Oversee structuring and negotiation of trading arrangements and associated contractual documents, which underpin relationships with customers and vendors. Develop, review and endorse positions which protect the company's contractual posture and adherence to company policy. Principal support in the satisfaction of governance requirements, providing Executive level stakeholder with concise and reliable overview of opportunities.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Outcomes oriented and self manages prioritization of workstreams to achieve the required deliverables.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and professional networking skills.
- Interact across the business, and into customers and vendors on commercial matters pertaining to business opportunities.
- Lead co-operation between members and teams.
- Provide commercial leadership in the development of business opportunities, shaping major deals in a manner which delivers competitive advantage.
- Lead role in the satisfaction of internal governance processes.
- Provide due consideration and professional counsel around a diverse range of considerations.
- Able to interpret the story behind the numbers in a manner which is meaningful to differing audiences, and can represent the view from both an internal business and external customer perspective. Provides thought leadership on pricing architecture and opportunities for optimisation of financial positions.
- Identify key commercial risks and mitigation opportunities across business opportunities, and proactively seeks resolution of matters which may impede the commercial value of a deal.
- Actively contributes to the review, positioning and drafting of contractual documents.
- Responsible for representing business opportunities and initiatives to senior leaders and Executive level stakeholders.
- Mistakes may incur costs, damage customer relationships or impact organizational goals.