Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA.
We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
NTT’s mission is to collaborate with clients to create technology solutions that give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world and allow them to succeed.
We are seeking a highly experienced Full stack .Net Developer to join our growing team and drive excellent customer outcomes.
If you enjoy getting hands-on and up to date with the latest technologies including, Azure, .Net (Framework & Core), Bootstrap and leading front-end frameworks (Vue/Angular/React) then this role is for you.
Your day at NTT
- Working within an Agile development environment as a key member of the core team.
- Provide technical and thought leadership and mentoring on the Sitecore and wider Digital platforms.
- Architecting and Developing solutions that provide the required business benefit, with appropriate concern for ongoing operation, maintainability, scalability, performance, and consistency of design.
- Performing code and design reviews of software developed by others in accordance with company standards; ensuring consistent high-quality solutions are developed.
- Effectively utilising ceremonies i.e. stand ups to provide timely status updates; ensuring management and all relevant stakeholders are kept appropriately informed.
- Conducting adequate unit and system testing; providing expert advice to the test team; ensuring all software components and systems are tested effectively. Supporting the wider Agile team in successful delivery including auto testing and input to architecture design as required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience in Sitecore Development.
- Experience in modern API and web application design patterns.
- Experience in Architecture, Planning, and Implementing Sitecore personalization.
- Demonstrated expertise in the implementation of new sites and components in Sitecore 9 utilising the following key technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC
- REST APIs
- Glass Mapper
- Sitecore Analytics – Personalisation, Goals, A/B testing, xConnect
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile system development lifecycle.
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools.
Join NTT and explore the world of opportunities.