Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Fullstack Developer to join us on an initial 6 contract, augmenting government client’s project WFH.
Your day at NTT
- You will be part of a highly productive team who values your growth and development and work life balance.
- We use agile practices to design and build fast stable software with quick time to market.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Solid experience with: ReactJS w/ Redux, Html5 and CSS (less and bootstrap)
- Solid experience with ASP.NET Core 2.1+
- Previously worked in an agile software development environment
- Experience in micro-services, API and contract driven design and development
- Good experience with JIRA and GIT workflows
- Any experience with cloud platforms desirable (Azure preferable)
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD using GitLab and Jenkins preferable
- Knowledge of SQL Server preferable