Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking Network Engineers to join our Datacentre and Digital Infrastructure team to deliver a large scale datacentre refresh project. This role will be for an initial 6-month contract and will be a combination of on-site and remote work.
Your day at NTT
- Deployment and configuration of network devices
- Implementation of Network Changes per the defined changed management processes
- Post deployment support then hand over to BAU team
- Project Reporting
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with datacentre network deployments/refreshes/upgrades
- Strong Cisco R/S. CCNP or higher preferred
- Experience with:
- Cisco Nexus
- Load balancing (F5/Netscaler)
- Cisco ASA/Palo Alto/Fortinet firewalls
- Cisco ACI and Cisco Wireless will be well regarded
- Customer focused and driven to deliver quality outcomes