In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking an Application Security Consultant to join our team here in Australia and work across multiple customers across Australia to identify and consult on code based vulnerabilities by performing vulnerability assessments, secure code reviews and penetration tests.
This 3 month contract can operate remotely anywhere within Australia
Working at NTT
- Work and consult with client development teams to conduct application security reviews
- Conduct static and dynamic code reviews
- Identify, document and consult on code based vulnerabilities
- Advise and evangelize on secure coding best practices
- Conduct threat, risk, vulnerability and penetration tests across various applications to identify security issues
- Threat modelling and customization of analysis tools to identify false positives
- Consult and advise on bug fixes
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- CEH, OSCP, CISSP
- CxCe highly desired
- Well versed with OWASP
- Expertise with tools such as Checkmarx, Veracode or equivalent
- AppScan, Burpsuite or equivalent
- Highly proficient across multiple syntax such as Java, React, C#, .NET, Python
- Ability to consult for secure Devops – CI, CD and automation of pipelines