Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an IOM Engineer to join us on an initial 3 month rolling contract, augmenting our client’s project remotely.
in-depth Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) hands-on Java development experience including delivery of workflows, connectors and user interface customisations to provide additional technical expertise and will be assigned tasks including but not limited to those listed below:
Your day at NTT
- Configure OOTB connectors for target systems and platforms
- Implement custom provisioning connectors in Java for target systems and platforms
- Implement custom data collection / reconciliation processes in Java for target systems and environments
- Create custom SOA workflows in Java to meet requirements
- Customise OOTB User Interface using ADF to meet requirements
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive Oracle Identity Management configuration experience
- Strong Java development background
- Knowledge around Workflow and Custom user interface
- Great stakeholder engagement