Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Wireless Engineer to work across project implementation and design for our datacentre refresh project with one of the leading organisations in the retail sector. Joining us on an initial 6-month contract, you will be working both remotely and on-site in datacentres located in Western Sydney, North West Sydney and South West Sydney.
Your day at NTT
- Deployment and configuration of Cisco Wireless controllers and wireless access points.
- Migration of existing wireless infrastructure.
- Interact, liaise and coordinate with the various stakeholders on the client's side to ensure that work is delivered according to schedule.
- Escalation of issues in compliance with project process standards.
- Implementation of changes in compliance with project process standards.
- Project reporting.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience with implementation of wireless networking projects.
- Expert level experience with Cisco Wireless Controllers and Access Points.
- Experience with wireless network design.
- Cisco ISE.
- Experience in Cisco DNA Center is desirable.