Business Analyst -Education
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
In this role you will be laying the foundations for a bigger project, where the client is going through a large scale transformation. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to come in and drive the project forward and complete the roadmap.
Working day at NTT
- Understand the end-to-end requirements of the scheduling process, including all manual steps / off-system steps – process improvement
- Engage with key stakeholders impacted by changes to the current process
- Undertake a gap analysis between the existing process (on and off-system), and potential market solutions
- Financials estimates for project delivery
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Great understanding of business processes and scheduling
- Well versed with process documentation and defining access rights and rules
- Polished communicator and documentation capabilities
- Ability to engage with different stakeholders across multiple groups and domains