Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an intermediate to mid level Backup Engineer to join our highly successful Managed Services team based in North Ryde. You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and managing the technical aspects of a managed backup and disaster recovery solution and ensure contracted service level agreements are met.
Your day at NTT
- Provide operational and BAU support.
- Perform root cause analysis and break fix troubleshooting.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to provide remedies.
- Execute and document changes in line with change management processes.
- Assist with optimisation projects where required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as a backup engineer providing Level 2 support in a managed services environment.
- Solid experience with Netbackup and Networker.
- Experience with Commvault or Veeam is desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Strong client service orientation and passion for achieving or exceeding expectations.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.