Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting at one of our largest client’s project on-site in VIC.
The successful Security Engineer will have experience in delivering into enterprises with at least 5,000 end points.
Your day at NTT
- Delivering into enterprises with at least 5,000 end points
- Build and configure Symantec DLP
- Service transition, design documentation and service continuity
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Symantec DLP experience, build and configure
- Experienced in delivering into enterprises with at least 5,000 end points
- Experience in run book, service transition, design documentation and service continuity
- McAfee Security Suite
- Experienced deploying to Amazon, Azure and ESX environments
- Experience in integration with CI/CD and Test Automation pipelines
- Experience in Rapid7 / Insight VM