Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a VDI Architect to join our team for an initial 10-12 week contract commencing mid to end of May to assist with identifying options, assessing and architecting a VDI solution to replace existing CAD workstations.
Your day at NTT
- Identify and assess VDI options to replace existing CAD workstations
- Propose options and articulate technology and business value
- Develop detailed designs for the VDI uplift
- Develop bill of materials
- Define and develop the detailed statement of works
- Produce the high level architecture and detailed designs to implement the solution
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Industry certifications highly desired EG: TOGAF, VCP, MCSE, CCIA
- Demonstrated experience with consulting and architecting VDI solutions
- Azure, AWS or GCP
- Office 365
- Deep knowledge of Virtual Desktops and solutions
- VMware, Citrix, Horizon
- SOE, Server, SSO, PKI