Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Change & Release Manager to join our highly successful, Digital Managed Services Team in Brisbane.
Your day at NTT
- Is accountable for all Change that affects the NTT environment and is the owner of the Change & Release schedule
- The role holder is able to make informed decisions about choice of programmes and projects, assignment of priorities, resource allocation, interdependencies, staffing and skills requirements and deployment, risks and benefits, and gaps and overlaps in the portfolio.
- Facilitate appropriate IT and business change approval, and perform final approval on ALL changes to both production and non-production environments
- Champion practical Change/Release Management best practice and continuous improvement
- Assesses whether requirements can be accommodated within existing organisational capability and capacity.
- Ensures ongoing successful delivery of changes.
- Runs the CAB and directly or indirectly sponsors all NTT Change requirements
- Proactively manage, maintain and communicate the Change Register to all stakeholders
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Similar experience as a Change Manager in a Consulting Business
- ITIL Experience
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative ways
- Change & Release Management
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
- May coordinate others’ activities
- Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree