Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently seeking an Automation Tester to join our rapidly growing Victorian Project Solutions team, where all the fun stuff happens.
As an Automation testing wizard, you will assist some prestigious Government institutions in maintaining their digital, high transaction applications. We operate in an AGILE environment with a focus on TDD/BDD.
Design, development, and maintenance of the application’s continuous testing will be at the core of what you do. The dynamic nature of the environment and the leadership capabilities required mean that you must possess excellent communication skills and be able to navigate ambiguity.
Your day at NTT
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test cases to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced agile environment
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute automated test suites
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Commercial experience in Automation testing, ideally coming from a manual testing background.
- Experience with Selenium (.Net Core) is a must.
- Proven experience in designing test scenarios and acceptance criteria for Automation testing.
- Strong knowledge of complex application design, SDLC and end-to-end testing life cycle.
- Any experience in Integration/Front end/UI related testing would be preferred.
- Ideally the candidate comes from a developer background (C# . net) rather than manual testing
- ITSQB certified
- Must have experience with creating Automation POC and reporting on the results to a wider team.
- Some Govt experience preferred (State of Federal)