In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
This role will see you design, develop and implement strategic business solutions across various projects and consulting assignments. You will contribute to the success of the team through sharing of knowledge, while staying across all the latest technologies including, Azure, O365, Xamarin, .Net (Framework & Core), Docker, Kubernetes, Bootstrap, Vue.Js and Angular.
Working at NTT
- Working withing an Agile development environment as a key member of the core team.
- Architecting and Developing solutions using a mix of front end and back end skills.
- Delivering development projects to agreed specification, budget and schedule.
- Delivering solution documentation as needed.
- Undertake a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
- Keep up to date with relevant technology developments and leading practices
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project lifecycle.
- Leverage your personal networks in building awareness as an NTT advocate
- Foster relationships with Clients and prospects identifying and driving opportunities
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience in the full-stack development
- Experience in a server-side web development using .Net (Web Api & MVC)
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools
- Experience in mobile application development (Xamarin, IOS, Android, React Native)
Experience in any of the following area
- Experience with Open API (Swagger)
- Experience in Architecting and Implementing Cloud base solutions on Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience in and solid understand of Microsoft Azure PaaS solutions like Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure SQL to name a few.
- Experience in and solid understand of Amazon Web Service PaaS solutions like Lambda, Step functions, RDS to name a few.
- Experience with application containerisation using Docker or OCI runtime compliant alternatives
Join NTT and explore the world of opportunities.