Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a System Engineer to join us on an initial 2 month rolling contract, augmenting Digital client’s project on a WFH basis.
Your day at NTT
- Network support , e.g. SMB, TLS and others
- Security support, e.g. PKI, Identity Management
- Virtualisation (Nutanix, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Design and document infrastructure solutions that address business requirements according to agreed architectural and design principles and are in-line with IT security requirements.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure asset lifecycle replacement plans.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Exposure to both on-prem and cloud infrastructure, e.g. AWS
- Experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, including group policy, Azure AD
- Experience in SCCM, In-Tune etc. for management of server infrastructure, e.g. patching, updates
- Experience in developing hardened server builds (SOE)
- Understanding of patching frameworks in 24/7 complex production environments