Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Lead Cloud Compliance Consultant to join us on an initial 6-12 month contract, augmenting our finance client’s project on a WFH basis.
Your day at NTT
- Lead the whole APRA approval process from end to end.
- Act on behalf of client and liaise with client CISO and interface with other compliance teams at client and associated tier 1 banks
- Be the main interface into APRA, they will write all the APRA applications and manage the certification process under CPS234
- Own the Security Governance and Compliance controls and police framework for client, related to APRA compliance for AWS workloads
- Manage additional consultants as required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong Stakeholder Management of C-Level Executives and vendors
- Previous experience with Cloud Compliance with APRA
- Strong communication skills
- High level AWS Architecture experience