Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Technical Consultant with a focus on Unified Collaboration, to join our professional services business unit based in NSW. Based in our offices in Sydney's CBD you will be responsible for the design and implementation of UC solutions across our clients infrastructure.
Your day at NTT
- Deliver technical solutions (across unified collaboration) to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off, roadmap, milestones, and client satisfaction.
- Own and take responsibility for the delivery/implementation of a solution.
- Provide pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals, in conjunction with the Solution Architect.
- Contribute to project profitability by high levels of engagement with the Field Services Managers, Project Managers, and team members.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience architecting and building unified communications solutions across the Cisco and Microsoft collaboration suites.
- Good technical understanding of some of the following; Microsoft Teams, Teams Calling, Cisco CUCM, Qube, Webex calling, cloud calling.
- Experience working sales teams on pricing commercial deals for clients across NSW.
- Experience with the following technologies would be advantageous ; Pexip/cloud based telephony solutions, telephony system experience such as Polycom, Smart meeting room technologies such as Crestron.