Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a systems engineer to join our highly successful Digital Workplace team in NSW. Based in Sydney you will be responsible for providing 2nd level support for our managed services client across Lunix and Windows environments.
Your day at NTT
- This role focusses on BAU tasks along with project work and incident management – all of which fall under operational management based on the ITIL framework.
- Respond to incidents with a focus to minimise downtime and customer impact.
- Work with clients to develop customer builds through automation.
- Maintain highly-available, scalable, robust systems and take ownership of issues as they occur.
- Development of runbook scripting for repeatable items.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proficiency in Linux (or Unix derivative) and Windows Server.
- Scripting proficiency in one of the following: Python, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell.
- Australian citizenship due to security clearance requirements.
- Understanding of ITIL and formalised change management processes.
- Adherence to all mandated ISM, ISO and PCI controls.