In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Security Consutlant to assist with advising and assessing an existing framework to determine its suitability post recent update to the PSPF policy 11.
Working at NTT
This project will have two major deliverables
- Review system architecture and project documentation
- Engage with key stakeholders including project sponsors, system owner and project team
- Develop system security documentation Statement of Applicability (SoA), System Security Plan (SSP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP), and Incident Response Plan (IRP)
Typical Responsibilities may include
- Develop a Statement of Applicability - Review of applicable controls in scope for the system
- Produce a System Security Plan - Document the Description of Security controls in place to protect the system.
- Produce a Security Risk Management Plan
- Produce an Incident Response Plan - Define a set of instructions to detect, respond to and recover from an incident
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Demonstrated backround with reviewing and aligning ICT systems and consulting on alignment to PSPF policies
- Deep knowledge of PSPF Policy 11 and recent updates
- Knowledge of IRAP assessments highly regarded
- Relevant Security Clearances - NV1