In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Project Manager/Coordinator reporting to the Corporate Performance Director for one of Workforce Solutions Urban Utilities Clients. This person will be focused on an implementation of their techone system.
Working at NTT
- Required to help them embedded this implementation across the business.
- Drive business change, change management, training, system uptake etc to ensure the get the best out of the system
- Techone system knowledge is advantageous but not required.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Strong experience in a similar role - management and coordination of projects end to end
- Proven track record in Change Management
- Project Certifications are highly desirable
- Ability to work part-time (20 hours per week)