Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security Engineer to join our Security Professional Services team on an initial 12 month contract to assist with network and firewall assessments.
Your day at NTT
- Perform firewall and connectivity requirements assessments
- Document Out-of-band management subnets and interfaces at a firewall level requiring future remediation
- Decommission redundant firewall rules
- Prepare to change request documentation for firewall rules and network changes
- Implement network and firewall Change configuration
- Perform System Acceptance testing and validation
- Develop as built documentation
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as a Firewall Engineer / administrator in a project orientated environment
- Ability to conduct HLD, LLD and handson engineering with firewall and network changes
- Cisco, Firepower, Checkpoint, Palo Alto Firewall administration and rule provisioning abilities
- CCNP Security, CCSE, PNSE, CISSP or relevant industry certifications highly desired