Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our professional services team to deliver systems implementations for our Datacentre Practice. This role is based out of our Sydney CBD offices and is a combination of remote and on-site work.
This resource will be responsible for project delivery covering configurations, installations, migrations and deployment of computing devices and systems to enable a robust digital end-user computing infrastructure for our key clients. They will ensure that projects are delivered to a high standard and any technical issues are resolved in line with service level agreements. They will also be involved in requirements gathering sessions, solution presentations and workshops.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Microsoft Azure, GCP and AWS (IaaS, PaaS). Building and designing greenfield cloud solutions
- Experience with server migrations from on-premise into secure public cloud, Azure Active Directory, Azure MFA, express route configuration
- Active Directory Domain Services,
- Physical Servers, Chassis / Blade servers (Cisco UCS, Dell, HP, EMC)
- VMWare ESXi, vSphere, vCentre, NSX
- Microsoft HyperV
- Scripting skills – Powershell, JSON, Python
- Automation skills – Ansible, API integration.
- Any Kubernetes experience a bonus.