Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Operations Manager to join our highly successful, Managed Services Business.
Reporting into the National Services Manager, you will be part of a largerly self managed team of 16, working across a number of NTT's Key Clients.
Your day at NTT
- Overall accountability for technical leadership and provision of exceptional technical delivery results in line with the Client’s contracted services
- Work closely with the CDE to ensure that, as a team, a consistent client engagement strategy and technical delivery methodology is provided throughout the engagement
- Create a strong platform for further business growth and maximize the opportunity to renew service contracts, through the provision of value-added operational delivery and development of relationships with key technical stakeholders
- Understand client expectations and ensure the delivery team delivers to all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Manage client expectations in relation to contracted delivery activities, and ensure out of scope requirements are managed according to business rules
What would make you a good fit for this role?
• Relevant operational outsourcing/business operations experience, including experience in IT operational delivery
- History of managing Service Desk or track record of operationally delivering to ITIL processes and associated metrics
- Understanding of commercial context of industry and Client o Demonstrated experience in effective relationship building and collaboration, team work, and customer focus
- ITIL certified
• Solid technical experiences to be able to provide guidance and direction to engineering teams engaged in the client
• Ability to successfully interact with varying levels of Leadership in a similar environment • Ability to establish and manage performance metrics
• Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively and achieve results in a matrix organisation