Business Analyst - Security
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
In this role you will be laying the foundations for the Security Programs, where the client is going to remediate all AD accounts within the organisation. These accounts will generic redundant accounts that are obsolete.
Working day at NTT
- Define and document processes for assigning ownership for user accounts
- Define and document processes for deciding ownership of user accounts
- Review and document user account rules, definitions, user rights and appropriate required access levels
- Define and breakdown appropriate work packages
- Prepare requirements, solutions definition in preparation for engineering teams
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Seasoned BA within an enterprise environment
- Have previously worked across a similar initiative within the identity, access, privilege access and accounts consolidation domain
- Well versed with process documentation and defining access rights and rules
- Banking and financial services sector experience highly favourable
- Polished communicator and documentation capabilities
- Ability to engage with different stakeholders across multiple groups and domains