Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Service Operations Specialist (L1/L2 IT Support consultant) for a 6-12 month contract. This role will have some scope to work remotely, in which you will provide IT support to all end users. This role may provide support on complex or challenging IT issues which require further investigation and an extensive knowledge of IT systems.
Your day at NTT
- Use your strong technical knowledge of Desktop hardware & software, plus strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assist all end users with IT requests.
- Provide IT assistance to staff member at all levels including AV system support
- Provide accurate level 1 and 2 Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA), meeting or exceeding customer's requirements and expectations.
- Work on rollouts and projects assigned by IT management.
- Resolve all user problems and queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Provide users with a professional service by ensuring requests / incidents are regularly updated and realistic resolution times are provided
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Ability to manage multiple problems at once and prioritise issues.
- Ability to work within targets and deadlines and with minimum supervision.
- Strong customer services focus.
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of excellent customer support.
- Strong knowledge of the organisation’s Standard Operating Environment (SOE). Typical Experience/Qualifications
- Several years of relevant IT Support experience coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded