In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking a DB Consultant to join our team to assist with the detailed design phase of a major databunker initiative. The initial engagement will be a 3 month contract with scope to extend or convert to a permanent opportunity for the right person.
Working at NTT
- Develop high level and detailed designs for Oracle 11g to 19c solutions
- Design and implement Oracle high availability and disaster recovery solutions including Real Application Clustering and Data Guard
- Engineer and implement solutions as per agreed designs
- Engineer Exadata, ODA & ZDLRA solutions
- Operational database performance tuning and troubleshooting
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience with architecture, engineering and BAU activities
- Solid understanding of Oracle database architecture and database management.
- Worked with Oracle versions 11g to 19c.
- Experienced with database performance troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of Oracle high availability and disaster recovery solutions including Real Application Clustering and Data Guard
- Experience working with Engineered Systems such as Exadata, ODA & ZDLRA would be highly regarded
- Any exposure with Oracle or AWS would be highly regarded