Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Level 1/2 Network Engineer to join our Managed Services team to support our key client's connectivity infrastructure. This is a permanent position and will be based out of Brisbane CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational and that software is installed and configured according to client requirements
- Provide Networking support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support Networking operations and related infrastructure
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Perform level 1/2 server and network troubleshooting, server rack mounting and cable patching / management
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required and update the relevant systems as per NTT procedures
- Perform the necessary hand over procedures in cases where shift work is required
- Produce breach and other reports to identify failures and short-comings
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications
- Experience in Network Management including configuration and implementation
- Knowledge and experience in an ITIL environment
- CCNA or CCNP certified.