Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Oracle
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with strong Oracle experience 6 months contract Sydney to assist our client with the projects. Our client is running PeopleSoft 9.2 and is transitioning to Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP. They are currently supporting both systems during the transition and they require assistance to support some of the components during this transition , PeopleSoft Financials v9.2, Oracle Fusion ERP and Oracle HCM.
Working at NTT
- PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 application support, triage and troubleshooting of user issues, data reconciliations. Assist with data mapping for new interfaces, and changes to existing system processes to support interim billing requirements.
- Oracle OIC - Undertake a transition from Vendor SI to support as-built interfaces to/from Oracle Fusion Cloud using Oracle Integration Cloud technology. Release 2 schedule to go live in May has 10 interfaces related to HCM, components, Release 3 has 40+ interfaces relating to Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain components. Creation, testing and update of BI Reports, Workflows. Prior to completion of engagement, transition support back to internal support teams.
- Oracle HCM skills in BI Reports, User security and core HCM processes. To assist with changes to reports, knowledge transfer to the support team, configuration of notifications, user security roles and privileges. Supporting the team with triage of issues raised and reviewing of processes implemented.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Demonstrated ability to import / export data from PeopleSoft using PeopleSoft Financials v9.2 skills in User support, Peoplecode, PS Query, SQRs, SQL and AppEngines. extracting data for migration reconciliation, data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to import / export data from Oracle Fusion Cloud using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Demonstrated ability to configure Oracle fusion Cloud HCM components, including designing system generated emails (Highly Important)
- Demonstrated Oracle HCM skills in BI Reports, User security and core HCM processes
- Advanced skills in BI Reports, User security and core HCM processes
- Ability to communicate with both the business and technical teams
- Ability to develop test cases based on business requirements.
- Advanced Oracle Integration Cloud skills in an Oracle Fusion ERP environment