Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking DATA PLATFORM DELIVERY LEAD to join us on an initial 12 months contract, augmenting ICT client’s project on-site in Brisbane.
Your day at NTT
- Requirements gathering and translation into success criteria and RFP
- Strategy and BAU operating model design
- Cloud provider selection
- Native cloud tool selection
- Vendor selection for both build and ongoing support
- Vendor SLA recommendations for build and ongoing support
- Vendor management during build acting on behalf of this business to achieve a balance between best practice, speed to market and ongoing support requirements
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Prior experience delivering Data platform
- Experience with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in Leveraging serverless architecture to optimize operating costs
- Experience in Business Analysis and Vendor management