Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Commercial Contracts Manager to join our Managed Services business unit in NSW. Based in our CBD office, you will be responsible for negotiating, agreeing and compiling legally binding contracts between NTT and clients or vendors, whilst maintain mutually beneficial relationships. for
Your day at NTT
- Senior leadership role within a client dedicated team, providing thought leadership, due consideration of complex business issues and overarching commercial support.
- Establish strong working relationships with client commercial teams, creating an environment of trust, professional respect and achievement of mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Analysis of both NTT's and the clients environment, to maximise the financial performance of both parties.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, solution or service required, critical in the delivery of customer centric proposals, performance of negotiations and drafting of contract artefacts.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the cost and revenue drivers across the account, and proactively drive efficiencies improvements.
- Identify risks associated with commercial positions and make recommendations to mitigate these risks.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience working in a Commercial Management/Contracts Management capacity, where dealing with large deals within a complex environment is second nature.
- Strong experience of dealing with the challenge of working in a matrix environment, whilst securing performance of others not through hierarchical structure, but through working relationships.
- Ability to converse and present at an Executive level.
- Previous experience of being accountable for contracted deliverables, including performance of others where there are dependencies in the achievement of those deliverables.
- Knowledgeable around financial responsibilities including the analysis of financial performance across the client account, and provision of recommendations based upon that analysis.