Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking an Endpoint Administrator for a 3 month contract with potential for extension. This role will involve site visits in Perth with some possibility of interstate travel to eastern states.
Your day at NTT
- Update AD Groups to Reflect Imprivata Structure for each site;
- Migrate individual CI’s to the appropriate AD group;
- Document OU component software installs;
- Attend sites to assist with Imprivata upgrades (perform installations if required);
- Resolve issues with software not functioning as expected on Imprivata machines;
- Develop a support plan to align with the support process that is currently being developed
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Ability to work autonomously with focus
- Flexibility to travel as necessary to perform the tasks (Interstate)
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical (clinical) staff
- Ability able to work under pressure and prioritise effectively