Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Sharepoint Consultant / Architect to supplement our team to assist with migrating Sharepoint 2010 to Sharepoint Online.
Your day at NTT
- Sharepoint 2010 Migration activities to Sharepoint Online
- Document the "as-is" state
- Assess the API's required for integration into Sharepoint
- Develop detailed "as-is" and "to-be" architecture documentation
- Collaborate with the broader team to finalise the migration solution and plans
- Technically lead and advise upon migration activities
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as Sharepoint Consultant / Architect
- Prior experience with Sharepoint migrations to Sharepoint Online
- Ability to work from end to end from requirements elicitation through to solution design and architecture and engineering
- Expert knowledge with Sharepoint 2010 +
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
For more information about this or other opportunities, please contact Daniel Farrell.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.