Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Principal GRC Consultant to join our successful NSW branch based in Sydney's CBD. You will be responsible for ensuring the internal assurance processes are implemented and managed, so that all relevant information regarding Information Security compliance activities are accurate and kept up to date.
Your day at NTT
- Establish and maintain an enterprise governance framework and operating model to provide assurance that Information Security strategies are aligned with business strategies and consistent with applicable laws, regulations and our clients’ contractual requirements.
- Manage an Information Security programme consistent with ISO 27001, IRAP and SOC 1&2 which will mature the regional security posture.
- Implement and manage and then govern the certified ISO 27001, IRAP and SOC 1&2 management system for NTTs Managed Services.
- Provide internal audit services in accordance with recognised audit standards, guidelines and best practices to assist NTT Australia in ensuring that its information and business systems are protected and controlled. This includes all management system certifications within NTT.
- Manage team of 3+ GRC professionals.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong background in a GRC/Information Security focussed role, within a large complex environment.
- Experienced interacting with senior executives on mitigating current and emerging risk within the strategic objectives and operations activities of the business.
- Ability to align internal security postures with the overall business strategies and the ‘go to market’ solutions.
- Knowledge around leading a team would be beneficial in this role, but not mandatory.
- Relevant industry certifications.