Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Microsoft Data & Analytics Consultant for our Melbourne office. This is a unique opportunity to join our passionate Data & Analytics team, use your Azure and PowerBI experience in assisting our clients with ongoing projects and implementations.
Your day at NTT
- Lead the implementations of Cloud, Analytics, Data Lake, Data Warehousing and Data Visualisation projects
- Implementing ETL (extract, transform and load) pipelines, monitoring/maintaining data pipeline performance and implementing big data or analytics solutions.
- Implementing solutions using Azure Data Components and Power BI
- Lead, manage, and mentor a group of technical consultants.
- Provide data and analytics thought leadership to clients.
- Assist with proof of concepts and proposals
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with the Azure Data Components (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapse and Azure Databricks).
- Experience in Power BI and DAX.
- Experience in Continuous Integration using Azure DevOps.
- Familiar with distributed computing principles and data processing architectures including Lambda and Kappa.
- Strong Data Modelling skills and competent communication/presentation skills
- Being able to lead a group of technical consultants.
- Ability to architect data and analytics solutions.
- Ability to translate business requirements and architecture into a working solution.
- Experience with Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSAS, Tabular, SSIS, SSRS) is desirable.
- The Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification is desirable.