Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Resource Coordinator | Junior Project Coordinator to join our Professional Services team to manage and ensure that there are adequate and competent resources available to deliver on all our projects at the required times.
The Resource Coordinator understands business and project demands enabling the identification and assignment of resources to multiple projects using internal and external resources. They ensure that the provision of these resources is able to satisfy capacity and capability in line with business objectives and market demand.
Your day at NTT
- Identify and assign resources to multiple projects using internal and externalresources.
- Ensure workable project plans according to resource availability.
- Achieve optimal resource utilisation and realisation targets.
- Contribute to achieving utilisation team targets by actively managing andmaintaining resource schedules.
- 5.Ensure demand fulfilment and efficiency gains by ensuring that skills sets arealigned to future demand.
- .Take accountability for managing resourcing conflicts and escalations inaccordance with project and business priorities.
- Contribute to the development of project plans ensuring their adherence toPSO methodologies and processes.
- Input project resource data into Professional Services management reports.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in a similar Resource Scheduler/Resource Coordinator position
- Proactive and use project resource allocation skills to anticipate change and future needs, including the risks in their area of responsibility
- Capable in producing and using/articulating project resourcing reports for management
- Ability to demonstrate client service capability with excellent attention to detail, communication and problem solving skills
- Administration skills - with intermediate to advanced Excel skills