Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an IDAM Consultant - Microsoft Identity Manager Baseline Clearance Required to join us on a contract, augmenting a Federal Government client’s project-based in ACT but can work remotely.
Your day at NTT
Our client is a large-scale IT Service Provider who is looking for an IAM consultant - MIM to take a significant leading role as part of a team in providing direction and consulting in a number of federal government projects.
- Maintain and manage the department's Enterprise Identity and Access Management
- Manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Liaise with service delivery areas, client management, Project Management and client security areas to ensure security processes are appropriately designed, effective and implemented.
- Work on Endpoint Security, Network Security, Infrastructure Security, Patch and Vulnerability Management, Data Loss Prevention and Security Incident and Event Monitoring
- Administration and Management of Microsoft Identity and Access Management solution components including Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect and Active Directory Domain Services.
Please note all candidates must have a Baseline Clearance or above in order to work for our client.