Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Sharepoint Developer to join our us on an initial 12 month contract, augmenting an our client’s project on site in Sydney CBD.
This role is for someone who wants to come in and showcase their expertise around Sharepoint 2010 and migrations using Sharegate.
Your day at NTT
- SharePoint Developer for redesign of data workflow that currently supports APAC regional reporting requirements.
- Scope of existing data collection and workflow tool has expanded significantly and will require strategic redesign for scalability
- Analyse current system and find automation opportunities
- Migrate services from Sharepoint 2010 to Sharepoint Online systems using Sharegate
- Work with various senior stakeholder to deliver outcomes
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Exceptional C-Level stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to independently create SharePoint sites, custom search fields, lists, web parts, permissions and complex forms based on requirements given
- Strong knowledge in SharePoint Designer workflow and cloud migrations
- Working experience with: Nintex, Angular, Powershell and Sharepoint Frameworks
- Proven experience delivering development and redesign projects around Sharepoint and O365
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.