Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Test Analysts to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a government client’s project on-site in Sydney.
Your day at NTT
- Creating and maintaining manual tests
- Create test plans and test scenarios
- Execution of manual test scripts with associate tracking and reporting
- Addressing issues raised by report developers or business end-users.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Ability to understand and write SQL scripts
- Proven experience writing test scripts against BI and ETL code
- Experience with Data Migration testing
- Experience in test planning, test execution, test reports
- Experience in UI, XML, Staging and staging to target, API testing
- Experience using Zephyr plug in in JIRA for manual testing (nice to have)