In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking IOS Developers augmenting onsite for a banking financial client for 6 months initially. The role is located in Sydney with some working from home.
- Senior IOS Development experience working with SWIFT, Objective-C, CI/CD processes, Git and performing Code Reviews through Pull Requests
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proficient in Swift
- Proficient in Objective-C
- Awareness of Objective-C and Swift interoperability and bridging.
- Experience with Universal Apps in a large scale deployment (>500,000 users)
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodologies
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience using Git
- Experience performing Code Reviews through Pull Requests
- A solid understanding of risk and security within the context of iOS
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Experience with Interface Builder